Acceptance of Terms
Description of Services
We provide a software program to manage the process between buying and selling of advertisements between Advertisers and Partners. LinkWorth™ will execute all of the transactions between our Partners and Advertisers and verify that each advertisement conforms to our terms, protecting both the Partner and the Advertiser.
LinkWorth™ provides Advertisers with the option of self managing their accounts, or Advertisers can receive managed account services which involve having the LinkWorth™ team manage the entire process on their behalf.
Definitions (Partner, Advertiser, Broker, etc.)
- “Partner” is defined as a LinkWorth™ customer that is paid to place advertisements on their website or websites.
- “Advertiser” is defined as a LinkWorth™ customer that pays to place advertisements on a Partner website or websites.
- “Broker” refers to LinkWorth™. The LinkWorth™ website acts as the broker between the Advertiser and the Partner. All fees are paid directly to LinkWorth™ and LinkWorth™ then pays the fees owed to the Partners. LinkWorth™ will act as the mediator between any Advertiser and Partner that have a dispute or that act in a fraudulent or misleading manner. LinkWorth™ will solely determine the outcome and settle all disputes in a fair and equitable manner.
- “Your Information” is defined as any information you provide to LinkWorth™ or other users during registration, in any public message area, on your website or through feedback or any e-mail or form features.
- “Services” shall be defined as any and all of those Services provided by LinkWorth as described in Section 2 above under “Description of Services”.
- “Deal” or “Deals” is defined as a transactional relationship between Advertiser and Partner, or an advertisement purchased by an Advertiser and sold be a Partner.
Membership Eligibility and Formation of Contract
LinkWorth™'s Services are available only to individuals who have the capacity to form legally binding contracts under the law. Without limiting the foregoing, our Services are not available to individuals under 18 years of age. If you do not qualify for membership, you are not permitted to use our Services and no contract will be formed between you and LinkWorth™. LinkWorth™ 's Services are not available to temporarily or indefinitely suspended LinkWorth™ members.
Any individuals associated with, employed by, or contracted by a Search Engine Company (i.e., Google™, Yahoo! ™, MSN™) is not welcome to join our website. If any Search Engine Company associate would like access, please contact our office and we will provide access to our account area.
LinkWorth™, in its absolute discretion, reserves the right to refuse, suspend or cancel membership of any member, individual or entity at any time.
LinkWorth™ can make amendments to membership agreements and membership requirements at any time. Any changes will be forwarded to all LinkWorth™ customers once the change is made.
Grant of License
Member Account, Password and Security
Upon completing the registration process, you will receive a password and account designation. You are responsible for maintaining confidentiality of the password and account and are responsible for all statements made and acts that occur through the use of your membership and password. You agree not to disclose your password to anyone. If your password has been stolen, breached or in any way compromised, you agree to let us know immediately. LinkWorth™ cannot and will not be liable for any loss. LinkWorth™ may at any time, and at its sole discretion, terminate your membership without prior notice to you for violating the above provisions.
General Membership Obligations & Conduct
As a LinkWorth™ customer, you will agree that you and Your Information will not:
- be false, inaccurate or misleading;
- be fraudulent or involve the sale of counterfeit or stolen items;
- infringe any third party's copyright, patent, trade mark, trade secret or other proprietary rights or rights of publicity or privacy;
- violate any law, statute, ordinance or regulation (including, without limitation,
those governing export control, consumer protection, unfair competition,
anti-discrimination or false advertising);
- be defamatory, libelous, unlawfully threatening or unlawfully harassing;
- be obscene, vulgar, blasphemous, contain any pornography including, without limitation, child pornography or other legally restricted material;
- contain any viruses, Trojan horses, worms, time bombs, cancelbots or other computer programming routines that are intended to damage, detrimentally interfere with, surreptitiously intercept or expropriate any system, data or personal information;
- create liability for LinkWorth™ or cause LinkWorth™ to lose (in whole or in part) the Services of our ISPs or other suppliers;
- impersonate any person or entity, or falsely state or otherwise misrepresent your affiliation with anyone or anything;
- post or transmit chain letters, pyramid schemes, unauthorized advertising, promotional materials, “spam” or other solicitation except as where explicitly requested by another user;
- interfere with or disrupt the service or servers or networks connected to LinkWorth™ 's service, or disobey any requirements, procedures, policies or regulations of networks connected to the LinkWorth™ service; intentionally or unintentionally violate any applicable local, state, national or international law, including, but not limited to, regulations promulgated by the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission, any rules of any national or other securities exchange, including, without limitation, the New York Stock Exchange, the American Stock Exchange or the NASDAQ, and any regulations having the force of law;
- provide material support or resources (or to conceal or disguise the nature, location, source, or ownership of material support or resources) to any organization(s) designated by the United States government as a foreign terrorist organization pursuant to section 219 or the Immigration and nationality Act;
- “stalk” or otherwise harass another; and/or
- collect or store personal data about other users in connection with the prohibited
conduct and activities set forth in the paragraphs above.
While LinkWorth™ cannot review all transmissions by members, we reserve the right to, and may from time to time, monitor any information transmitted or received through our service. LinkWorth™ at our sole discretion and without further notice to you, may review, remove, or otherwise block any information that we deem inappropriate or that violates any of this agreement.
Price Schedule and Payouts
- Upon joining LinkWorth™ you will be subject to all fees and payment terms as stated in these Terms of
Use. Our price schedule and payout schedule are outlined on the Advertiser and Partner
pages of our website. All prices and payouts are subject to change at LinkWorth™'s sole
discretion and can happen at any time. If there are any changes, all LinkWorth™ customers
will be notified of these changes.
- All fees for links must be paid in full prior to the link being posted on a Partner web site. Partners will be paid their portion of the price they set or the prorated portion of a particular month on the next payout date. Partner payout shall not include any portion of add-on fees imposed by LinkWorth™. Payments to partners are made on the 10th day of each month or the first business day thereafter if the 10th falls on a national holiday or weekend. Payouts will expire six (6) months from the date of issue if not accepted or cashed. Check reissues will be honored one (1) time within the six (6) month period. Additional check reissues will be done at a $30 per check.
- Any payments made to LinkWorth™ are held as final sales including the initial payment made by Advertisers. If a payment is made and a refund is requested, the decision as to whether a refund will be issued will be decided by LinkWorth™ at its sole discretion on a case-by-case basis.
- Any dispute a customer brings against LinkWorth™ will be subject to an investigation,
and all evidence stored by LinkWorth™ for that customer will be supplied to the
customer's bank as required under applicable laws and/or regulations. Once a customer
disputes any charges from LinkWorth™, such customer's account will be closed and all
monies paid to LinkWorth™ up until the date of dispute will be forfeited. The user will
not be allowed to use LinkWorth™ Services any longer.
- All payments will be prorated for the current month and then be automatically renewed each month on the beginning of the month. An Advertiser is solely responsible for cancellation and/or termination of its LinkWorth™ advertisements. Cancellations will be effective at the end of the day notice is received by LinkWorth™, and an Advertiser will be charged by LinkWorth™ for all advertisements through the date of the Advertiser's cancellation through the LinkWorth™ system. All money paid by an Advertiser will be held by LinkWorth™ for the full term prior to payment to a Partner or Partners to ensure that the Advertiser's links remain on the Partner(s)' websites. Once the term is fulfilled, payment will be made to the appropriate Partner or Partners.
- Fraud. Without limiting any other remedies, LinkWorth™ may suspend or terminate your
account if you are found (by conviction, settlement, insurance or escrow investigation,
or otherwise) to have engaged in fraudulent activity in connection with our site.
- A service fee may be applied to certain products offered by LinkWorth. Any service fee applied will be included in the price prior to purchase.
Advertiser Listings – Content and Obligations
All Advertisers must follow these guidelines or risk having their account suspended or deleted. LinkWorth™ will make all reasonable attempts to resolve any matters that arise. Advertisements submitted that do not follow these guidelines will be declined with an explanation on how to correct the problem. Advertisers must adhere to these policies and guidelines at all times:
- All advertisements must direct users to a fully functional website. The website you
are promoting must be complete and not contain illegal or hateful material.
- Advertisements shall comply to the requirements of the product selected. Each advertisement will become active only after it is approved by LinkWorth™.
- Advertisers must provide accurate account information, up to date billing information
and a valid email. If any of this information is incorrect, it can lead to loss of
advertisement deals, suspension of account or even termination.
- Advertisers must place their advertisements under the proper category provided by LinkWorth™, which is related to such ads.
- Advertisers hereby agree that they will not contact LinkWorth™'s Partners directly or otherwise go around LinkWorth™ in order to buy ads directly from Partners found in LinkWorth™'s system. This will result in immediate termination and loss of any funds in the account.
- Advertiser agrees that all of its communications regarding Partners will be done through the LinkWorth™ system. Sending and receiving messages shall be performed within the Advertiser account.
- All deals created run from the 1st day of the month to the last day of the month. Deals created in the middle of the month will be prorated for that month, then renewed on the 1st of the next month for the full price.
- Any deals purchased with a discounted option will run for the term selected and must be paid in advance. At the end of the discounted term, Advertisers will have the option to renew for another identical discounted term. If not renewed for another discounted term, all deals will renew automatically on a month to month term.
- All deals cancelled by an Advertiser will be removed from renewing the following month. The deal will still be paid for the remainder of the current term and the Partner agrees to keep the ad published until the end of the month. All requests from Advertiser for a partial or full refund shall be determined by LinkWorth™ in its sole discretion. Advertiser must contact LinkWorth™ in writing within 30 with an explanation regarding the refund requested.
- Advertisers that convert their account to an Advertiser/Partner combo account will agree to abide by both Advertiser and Partner guidelines.
- Advertisers agree to not use or publish information found in LinkWorth™ on any other medium without the written consent of LinkWorth™. Violations of this will be subject to copyright infringement and violators will be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law.
- LinkWorth™ reserves the right to amend these guidelines at anytime it deems necessary. Advertisers must understand these rules so to not risk account suspension or termination and loss of funds.
- All Advertisers subject to the Federal Trade Commission's (“FTC”) jurisdiction agree
to comply with the FTC's Revised Endorsement Guides found at the link below.
- All advertisements must direct users to a fully functional website. The website you are promoting must be complete and not contain illegal or hateful material.
Partner Listings – Content and Obligations
All Partners must follow these guidelines or risk having their account suspended or deleted which could result in loss of commissions earned from the LinkWorth™ system. LinkWorth™ will make reasonable attempts to resolve any matters that arise, and the cancellation or suspension of an account will generally be enforced as a last resort. Websites submitted that do not follow these guidelines will be declined but may request an explanation from LinkWorth™ regarding correcting their deficiencies. Partners must adhere to these policies and guidelines at all times:
- Partner websites must be complete with working pages and links between pages.
- Partner listings can include an infinite number of website listings which will be a fully functional website with no unfinished areas.
- Website listings cannot contain harmful, hateful or illegal material and will only become active after they are approved by LinkWorth™
- Pricing MUST BE COMPETITIVE. Overpricing your listing will result in a declined approval status with a reason why included in the email.
- Partner accounts MUST HAVE A VALID EMAIL. Invalid emails will result in account termination and loss of all funds. Emails must be allowed from LinkWorth™ since this is our form of communication alerting of Advertiser requests and system notices. Consider adding linkworth.com to a white list or safe list in your email software.
- All Partner account information must be correct and accurate. Failure to provide accurate information can lead to delayed payments and possible termination of the account.
- Partner websites must be full of content related to the category or theme in which it is submitted.
- Partner websites must be search engine friendly.
- Submissions must be a unique domain that is owned by the Webmaster and easily maintained. Listings that reside on free web servers that result in long and confusing subdirectory URLs will be declined.
- When a Partner publishes LinkWorth™ advertisements, the html code must not include any linking technique unreadable by search engine spiders. This includes using noindex/noarchive meta tags, nofollow tags unless option is toggled, redirections, robots.txt redirections and cloaking methods. All LinkWorth™ advertisements must be published EXACTLY as our system provides it.
- Partner websites cannot consist of a redirection to a different website or page. The URL submitted to the LinkWorth™ system must be the exact address of the Partner website.
- Partner website must not consist of excessive popup windows or advertisements on the homepage.
- Partner website must not require users to install software before viewing their website.
- Partner website must not require users to pay and/or login to view content.
- Partner websites must be submitted under the category that fits the theme and content of the website.
- Domains can only be submitted one time.
- Website submissions must be complete and accurate. DO NOT CAPITALIZE every letter, every first letter or any part of the website address. Do not use exclamation or superlatives in the title or description. Use correct grammar and spelling. Any violations will result in the rejection of new website listings.
- Descriptions should not include statistics about the website, including PR, PageRank, Alexa rating or anything else related. Descriptions should only include a description of the website itself.
- Partners agree to not accept payment or ads from LinkWorth™ Advertisers unless going through the LinkWorth™ system. Accepting ads around our system will result in loss of all funds owed and closing of the account. If an Advertiser attempts to solicit itself, we request all Partners to notify LinkWorth™ of the instance and any information.
- Partners agree to publish advertisements immediately after approving them. Failure to do so will result in the expiration of the deal.
- Partners agree that published advertisements will remain in place until the Advertiser or Partner decides to cancel the deal. Deals are monitored daily and if the text link ad is not found, a system warning/notice will be sent via email until it is found again. If not re-published, the deal will be cancelled and funds returned to the Advertiser.
- If a deal is cancelled by the Advertiser, the Partner agrees to leave the text link ad cancelled until the end of the month, unless requested by the Advertiser to remove immediately. If an Advertiser cancels the deal, the Partner will receive the full payment for that term, so the text link ad should remain until the end of the month.
- If a deal is cancelled by you during a term, the payment will be prorated and remaining term of funds will be returned to the Advertiser.
- Partner agrees to either approve or decline all Advertiser requests. Continued expirations of requests will result in account termination and loss of any funds.
- Partner agrees to accept either "Titles Only" or "Titles Descriptions." By default, Partners are set to accept both. If any Partner chooses to only accept titles, this setting must be altered in the "Manage Settings" section.
- Partner agrees not to contact Advertisers directly and agrees that all communication between themselves and Advertisers will be conducted through the LinkWorth™ messaging system.
- Partner agrees to publish advertisements in the location the Advertiser selects and for which it pays.
- Partners who participate in the LinkWorth™ affiliate program agree to promote our service with ethical techniques. SPAM will not be tolerated and any reports of SPAM with a LinkWorth™ affiliate link will be dealt with accordingly.
- Monthly payments are made on the 10th of each month if the amount owed surpasses the minimum payout set for the account. Read more details on payments in Section 8.
- Any advertisement removed by a Partner without proper cancellation or notification to the Advertiser and/or LinkWorth™, the entire transaction/deal will become null and void.
- Partners that convert their account to a combo account will also be subject to all Advertiser guidelines and policies.
- Partners agree to not use or publish information found in LinkWorth™ on any other medium without the written consent of by LinkWorth™. Violations of this provision will be subject to copyright infringement and violators will be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law.
- LinkWorth™ reserves the right to amend these guidelines at anytime necessary. LinkWorth™ also reserves the right to refuse any website it deems unsuitable for its system. Partners must understand their rules so to not risk account suspension or termination and loss of funds.
- All Partners subject to the Federal Trade Commission's (“FTC”) jurisdiction agree to
comply with the FTC's Revised Endorsement Guides found at the link below.
Breach and Termination of Services
Without limiting other remedies, LinkWorth™ may immediately issue a warning, temporarily suspend, indefinitely suspend or terminate any member or account, forfeit any monies paid, and refuse to provide the Services to you if:
- LinkWorth™ is unable to verify or authenticate any information you provide us
- LinkWorth™ believes that your actions may cause legal liability for you, our members or us
- we find that you are going around the LinkWorth™ system
- you list websites that contain hate or facilitate illegal actions
- you are in breach of any of the membership obligations and conduct as listed in section VI above, or of any terms and conditions contained anywhere herein.
Informal Dispute Resolution
LinkWorth™ may, at its sole discretion, informally resolve any dispute it has with an Advertiser. In the event LinkWorth™ reimburses an Advertiser all or a portion of the fees paid by that Advertiser to LinkWorth™, Partners using LinkWorth's™ services hereby expressly agree that LinkWorth™ shall be entitled to recover from the appropriate Partner all fees paid by LinkWorth™ to that Partner related to the disputed transaction. Thus, Partners hereby expressly agree and consent to LinkWorth™ charging back from their accounts all fees paid to a Partner related to a disputed transaction if LinkWorth™ informally resolves such dispute with an Advertiser and reimburses such Advertiser all or a portion of the fees it has paid to LinkWorth™.
General Practices Regarding Access and Interference
Our software uses robots to crawl Partner websites to ensure advertisements are active. We will not impose large bandwidth usage to any website for any reason undisclosed. You agree that you will not take any action that imposes an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on our infrastructure. Much of the information on our site is updated on a real time basis and is proprietary or is licensed to LinkWorth™ by our users or third parties. You agree that you will not copy, reproduce, alter, modify, create derivative works, or publicly display any content (except for Your Information) from our website without the prior expressed written permission of LinkWorth™ or the appropriate third party.
You may not take any actions that could undermine the integrity of the feedback system. All communications between members shall be respectful and professional no matter what the disagreement. Derogatory comments and personal attacks in messages and feedback will not be tolerated and may result in suspension or termination of membership and Services.
Disclaimers of Warranties
WE AND OUR SUPPLIERS PROVIDE OUR WEB SITE AND SERVICES “AS IS” AND WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY OR CONDITION, EXPRESS, IMPLIED OR STATUTORY. WE AND OUR SUPPLIERS SPECIFICALLY DISCLAIM ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF TITLE, MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NON-INFRINGEMENT. Some states do not allow the disclaimer of implied warranties, so the foregoing disclaimer may not apply to you. This warranty gives you specific legal rights and you may also have other legal rights, which vary from state to state.
- We do not guarantee continuous, uninterrupted or secure access to our Services, and operation of our site may be interfered with by numerous factors outside of our control.
- LinkWorth™ makes no warranty that a) the Services provided will be uninterrupted, timely, secure, or error free, b) that the information provided on the web site is error-free or reliable, c) the operation of our site will not be interfered with by numerous factors outside our control, and d) the quality of any items obtained pursuant to the Services provided by LinkWorth™ will meet your requirements.
- We do not accept responsibility for any loss or damage however caused (including through negligence) which you may directly or indirectly suffer in connection with your use of this web site or any linked web site nor do we accept any responsibility for such loss arising out of your use or reliance on information contained or accessed through this web site, nor do we accept responsibility for the conduct of other members or third parties.
- LinkWorth™ does not control the information provided by other users, which is made available through our system. You may find other user's information to be offensive harmful, inaccurate, or deceptive. Please use caution, common sense, and practice safe trading when using our site. Please note that there are also risks of dealing with foreign nationals, underage persons or people acting under false pretense.
You agree to indemnify and hold us and our subsidiaries, affiliates, officers, directors, agents, and employees, harmless from any claim or demand, including reasonable attorneys' fees, made by any third party due to or arising out of your breach of this Agreement or the documents it incorporates by reference, or your violation of any law or the rights of a third party.
IN NO EVENT SHALL WE OR OUR SUPPLIERS BE LIABLE FOR LOST PROFITS OR ANY SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH OUR SITE, OUR SERVICES OR THIS AGREEMENT (HOWEVER ARISING, INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE).
Because of the global nature of the Internet, you agree that you will comply with all local rules regarding online conduct and what constitutes acceptable Content. Furthermore, you agree to comply with all applicable laws regarding the transmission of technical data exported from the United States or the country in which you reside.
You shall comply with all applicable laws, statutes, ordinances and regulations regarding your use of our Service for links purchased and websites receiving payments.
Partners, Advertisers and LinkWorth™ are independent contractors, and no agency, Partnership, joint venture, employee-employer or franchiser-franchisee relationship is intended or created by this Agreement.
Intellectual Property and Proprietary Rights
You acknowledge that the ownership in any intellectual property rights (including, but not limited to, patents, copyright, rights in databases, trade marks and trade names) in the Site belongs to LinkWorth™ or its third party licensors. Accordingly, any part of this Site (or its source HTML code) may not be used, transferred, copied or reproduced in whole or in part in any manner other than for the purposes of utilizing this Site, meaning that you may only display it on a computer screen and print it out on a printer for the sole purpose of viewing its content in connection with the Services.
Copyright and all other intellectual property rights subsisting in each and every piece of information provided on the Site is owned by LinkWorth™ or the third party providers of such information. You may use information retrieved from the Site only for the purposes of the Services.
LinkWorth™ reserves the right in accordance with the license granted under clause 7.3 to license and republish the material contributed by you. Any work republished will be properly attributed to the author.
No person other than the rightful owner or licensee of any copyright and other intellectual property rights may:
- distribute, modify, transmit, re-use, re-post, or use any or all of the information on this Site for any purpose other than as set out above nor for public or commercial purposes without LinkWorth™'s or the relevant licensee's prior written permission;
- provide hypertext links, URL Links, graphic links, hyperlinks or other direct connection for profit or gain to the LinkWorth™ Services without LinkWorth™'s or the relevant licensee's prior written permission;
- display, publish, copy, print, post or otherwise use the LinkWorth™ Services and the information contained therein for the benefit of any other website without LinkWorth™'s or the relevant licensee's prior written permission;
- process or otherwise use the information contained on or within the LinkWorth™ Services for any illegal or immoral purpose nor use or process the same unfairly.
- You agree and accept that LinkWorth™ may publish or otherwise distribute your Information and you therefore grant to LinkWorth™ an irrevocable, perpetual, non-exclusive right and license to publish the Submissions and all content contained therein on or within the Site, on any other media whatsoever and in its own advertising and promotion.
- You therefore hereby undertake to LinkWorth™ to indemnify and hold harmless LinkWorth™ in full and defend at its own expense LinkWorth™ against all claims, liabilities, costs and losses whatsoever and howsoever incurred by LinkWorth™ its servants or nominees arising out of any claim made against it in any jurisdiction in the world for infringement of any intellectual property rights of any third party caused by your use of the Site and your Information.
- LinkWorth™, and the LinkWorth™ logo are trade names or trademarks of LinkWorth™, the use of which is expressly forbidden by any other persons without the express permission of LinkWorth™.
- LinkWorth™ makes no warranty or representation in respect of any other trade mark or trading name, symbol or device, all of which are hereby acknowledged. If you have any questions in relation to the use of any marks contained within the LinkWorth™ Services please contact LinkWorth™ at the address below.
Intellectual Property Infringement
Contributors might share messages and information that they have electronically copied from other sources. As there are many thousands of possible sources spread out across the Internet, ranging from newspapers to scientific journals to bulletin boards, it is impossible for LinkWorth™ to know if a posting or other content contribution infringes a third party's intellectual property right and to what degree.
LinkWorth™ accepts no liability for copyright infringement by any of its members, although LinkWorth™ will endeavor to protect any rights owner through appropriate action should any infringement come to light. If you believe that your intellectual property right has been infringed, it is your obligation to notify LinkWorth™ immediately. You must provide LinkWorth™ with the following information:
- a statement by you that you have a good faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law;
- a description of the copyrighted work or other intellectual property that you claim has been infringed;
- information that describes where on the site the material that you claim is infringing is located;
- your address, telephone number and email address;
- a statement by you made under penalty of perjury, that the above information in your Notice is accurate and that you are the copyright or intellectual property owner or authorized to act on the copyright or intellectual property owner's behalf.
- an electronic or physical signature of the person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright or other intellectual property interest;
- Notice of Intellectual Property Infringement should be sent to LinkWorth™'s Legal Department at the address listed in Section 22 below.
The Services hereunder are offered by LinkWorth, LLC, located at 417 Oakbend, Suite C1, Lewisville, TX 75067.
General Entire Agreement.
This Agreement shall be governed in all respects by the laws of the State of Texas as such laws are applied to agreements entered into and to be performed entirely within Texas between Texas residents. The parties expressly stipulate to jurisdiction and venue in the district or county courts of Dallas County, Texas, or the United States District Court for the Northern District of Texas, Dallas Division, as appropriate. THE PARTIES HEREBY WAIVE TRIAL BY JURY.Waiver and Severability of Terms.
This Agreement is personal to you, and you may not assign your rights or obligations to anyone. You agree that your LinkWorth™ account is non-transferable and any rights to your LinkWorth™ I.D. or contents within your account terminate upon your death. Upon receipt of a copy of a death certificate, your account may be terminated and all contents therein permanently deleted.Statute of Limitations.
Reason for Collecting Information
The number one reason LinkWorth collects personal information, is to personalize your experience with our site. The more we know about you, the more we can personalize your entire experience with us. The comments you provide, along with data stored in your personal "cookie," (see below) may also be used to make LinkWorth and it's technology the most efficient and pleasant experience possible.
We also use user information to measure our success and performance. For example, aggregate information gives us an idea of the number of visitors we attract and how they navigate our site. By collecting information, we can also figure the number of entries in LinkWorth promotions and contents. The information we collect enables us to contact users with offers and advertisements that may appeal to them. At times, we may also use the information we collect to notify users of site updates and to promote special events at LinkWorth.
Collecting Data on LinkWorth Users
We gather information in a number of ways, depending on the section you are using within LinkWorth.
Sometimes, we simply ask you to provide your name, e-mail address, zip code, and country. Whenever you give this kind of information, it helps us to tailor our website for you.
Other times when you make a purchase or we pay you through LinkWorth, we collect your billing and shipping address, telephone number, credit card information, and other information necessary to complete the transaction.
Other Companies' Access to Your Personal Information
We may occasionally need to share your information with business partners who co-sponsor contests or other services. In these cases, we will provide only the data that is needed to make the service or contest successful. If we plan to share this type of information, we will notify you before we collect it. If you do not want LinkWorth to share your information, simply choose not to allow the transfer by not using or signing up for the contest or service in question.
"Cookies" and Their Use at LinkWorth
"Cookies" are small data files that are sent from the site to your browser and are stored on your hard drive, keeping track of your general activity on the site. When you make subsequent visits to the site, your cookie gives us a summary of your preferences and past experiences on the site. This allows us to tailor LinkWorth to your needs.
Your cookie may be altered at different times throughout your visits to LinkWorth, and it is updated frequently as you use various LinkWorth features. Every time you enter LinkWorth, our server may deliver certain customized information to you based on the data stored in your cookie.
LinkWorth stores all data behind carefully selected security devices, such as firewalls. All internal communication with the system and communication of private member data, such as credit card information, is transmitted using encrypted protocols. Policies related to staff access to private member data are in place. All data is held in the strictest confidence, protected by the strictest security standards.
This site gives users the following options for changing and
modifying information previously provided.
Users can email email@example.com
Users can send mail to the following postal address:
Lewisville, TX 75067
sure to visit this page occasionally to find any updates we have
so consumers can be sure of how LinkWorth is gathering and using
information about them.