Definitions to understand:
- Deal or Deals - defined as a transactional relationship between Advertiser and Partner, or an advertisement purchased by an Advertiser and sold be a Partner.
- Pending Affiliate - this is a referral sent by an affiliate but has not reached the minimum requirements to be paid a commission.
- Active Affiliate - this is a referral sent by an affiliate that has reached the minimum requirements to be paid a commission.
- LW - abbreviation for LinkWorth
Terms of all leased deals are set as month to month commencing on the 1st day of each month. The initial creation of any leased deal will be for the remainder of the current month created, and then will renew automatically on the 1st of the next calendar month.
LinkPost purchases are not leased deals and are paid once published by the partner. LinkPost deals that are removed within 90 days will be eligible for refund; LinkPost deals removed after 90 days will not be eligible for refund.
Payments are made on the 10th day of each month, or the closest business day if the 10th falls on a holiday or weekend. Please allow a minimum of five (5) business days for the funds to arrive before requesting tracking information on wire transfers, direct deposits or check payments. All money paid is for transactions that occurred prior to the current month you are being paid. For example, if the payment is made on January 10th, it will be for all money earned before January 1. You can be paid in one of numerous ways inclulding Direct Deposit (US Banks Only), Bank to Bank wire (Non US Banks), Business Check or Paypal.
Renewals happen on the 1st of each month. All rented deals automatically renew each and every month unless the advertiser or partner cancels prior to the 1st. Renewals that happen on the 1st of January will not be paid to the partner until the 10th of February. This gives advertisers the insurance their link remains for the time paid. Renewal price is always the full amount set prior to the link being purchased. Renewals will always be for the price initially agreed upon. Advertisers prices are grandfathered during partner price increases, meaning if the partner incrases their price, it does not increase the existing advertisers price.
Amounts can always vary when a deal is initially created. As stated in the terms section, when a deal is first created, it is for the remainder of the current month, which will provide a prorated dollar amount for the first month. If a price is set for $100 per month, an advertiser buys a link from your site on the 15th of the month, the deal is for the remaining 15 days of the current month and the total amount paid initially would be $50.00. This will cover the remaining 15 days of the month and the deal will auto-renew for the full $100 on the 1st of the next month. In this situation, partners will be paid the prorated amount on the next month's payout, as long as the minimum payout has been met. The amount paid to you will be 50% of the price set by you when listing your website, or 50% of the prorated amount during the first month.
Affiliate Partners - To become an affiliate and promote LinkWorth, you must have either a Partner account or a Combo account. Our affiliate center is located in the partner navigation. For each new account referred, that account becomes your pending affiliate.
There are 3 types of referrals:
- Partner Referrals - Once your Partner pending affiliate reaches a threshold of $100, they become your active affiliate and LinkWorth will pay you $50 (fifty) dollars! The $100 Partner threshold is defined as $100 earned in commission payouts through the sale of LinkWorth advertising products only; affiliate sales do not apply.
- Advertiser Referrals - Once your advertiser pending affiliate reaches a threshold of $100 spent, they become your active affiliate and LinkWorth will pay you $50 (fifty) dollars! The $100 Advertiser threshold is defined as the Advertiser spending at minimum of $100 on LinkWorth Advertising products. In addition to receiving the $50 payout, you will also be paid 5% on all renewing sales for the life of this active affiliate account.
- Combo Referrals - "Double Your Pleasure!" If you refer a customer who selects to sign up as a "combo account", this is like getting two affiliates at once. If the affiliate earns $100 you'll receive $50 and if the affiliate also spends $100 you'll receive another $50, plus you get to earn 5% of all renewing "advertiser" sales for the life of that account.
Minimum payout refers to the commission revenue amount a partner must meet before payment is made. Business checks, international wires and direct deposits must reach a minimum of $100 USD. Paypal payments must reach a minimum of $25 USD.
Invoices are created if the minimum payout has been reached. The invoices are available in your account and can be accessed by logging in and going to MY REPORTS->->PAYOUT REPORTS. You will see a listing of all payouts that have occurred and if an invoice was generated, you will see a View Invoice link. Opening this will show details of that payout.
Methods of payments are Business Checks, Direct Deposit, Bank to Bank Wire or Paypal:
- Checks are mailed on the payout date and depending on your geographic location, expect anywhere from 2-14 days of delivery. Checks that do not reach their destination or are lost, and require a reprint or repayment are subject to a stop payment fee of $30 to cover the fee charged by our bank. This is not a negotiable charge. Minimum payout is $100 for this payout type.
- Direct Deposits cost nothing for the partner and are only available for bank accounts located within the United States. LinkWorth covers the minimal direct deposit fees. Minimum payout is $100 for this payout type.
- Bank to Bank Wires are only available for any banks located outside of the United States. The fee for a bank wire is $20. The minimum payout for this method is $100.
- Paypal payments are available to any and all partners with no fee required from LinkWorth, however, Paypal will more than likely charge a fee on their end. The minimum payout for Paypal is $25.
If there is any other questions or concerns, please direct them to our support desk at Help.LinkWorth.com.