Advertiser Listings – Content and Obligations
All Advertisers must follow these guidelines or risk having their account suspended or deleted. LinkWorth™ will make all reasonable attempts to resolve any matters that arise. Advertisements submitted that do not follow these guidelines will be declined with an explanation on how to correct the problem. Advertisers must adhere to these policies and guidelines at all times:
- All advertisements must direct users to a fully functional website. The website you
are promoting must be complete and not contain illegal or hateful material.
- Advertisements shall comply to the requirements of the product selected. Each advertisement will become active only after it is approved by LinkWorth™.
- Advertisers must provide accurate account information, up to date billing information
and a valid email. If any of this information is incorrect, it can lead to loss of
advertisement deals, suspension of account or even termination.
- Advertisers must place their advertisements under the proper category provided by LinkWorth™, which is related to such ads.
- Advertisers hereby agree that they will not contact LinkWorth™'s Partners directly or otherwise go around LinkWorth™ in order to buy ads directly from Partners found in LinkWorth™'s system. This will result in immediate termination and loss of any funds in the account.
- Advertiser agrees that all of its communications regarding Partners will be done through the LinkWorth™ system. Sending and receiving messages shall be performed within the Advertiser account.
- All deals created run from the 1st day of the month to the last day of the month. Deals created in the middle of the month will be prorated for that month, then renewed on the 1st of the next month for the full price.
- Any deals purchased with a discounted option will run for the term selected and must be paid in advance. At the end of the discounted term, Advertisers will have the option to renew for another identical discounted term. If not renewed for another discounted term, all deals will renew automatically on a month to month term.
- All deals cancelled by an Advertiser will be removed from renewing the following month. The deal will still be paid for the remainder of the current term and the Partner agrees to keep the ad published until the end of the month. All requests from Advertiser for a partial or full refund shall be determined by LinkWorth™ in its sole discretion. Advertiser must contact LinkWorth™ in writing within 30 with an explanation regarding the refund requested.
- Advertisers that convert their account to an Advertiser/Partner combo account will agree to abide by both Advertiser and Partner guidelines.
- Advertisers agree to not use or publish information found in LinkWorth™ on any other medium without the written consent of LinkWorth™. Violations of this will be subject to copyright infringement and violators will be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law.
- LinkWorth™ reserves the right to amend these guidelines at anytime it deems necessary. Advertisers must understand these rules so to not risk account suspension or termination and loss of funds.
- All Advertisers subject to the Federal Trade Commission's (“FTC”) jurisdiction agree
to comply with the FTC's Revised Endorsement Guides found at the link below.
- All advertisements must direct users to a fully functional website. The website you are promoting must be complete and not contain illegal or hateful material.